What We’re About
We desire that by the time our FBC Preschoolers turn five they will know that God made them, God loves them, and Jesus wants to be their friend forever. Each Sunday & Wednesday our Preschoolers engage in activities that help them learn these basic truths:
- Make it Fun. Interactive fun activities that introduce the key truths and build community.
- Make it Stick. Incorporate activities that are active, crafty and sometimes delicious.
- Make it Real. An opportunity for kids to share stories and for their leaders to reinforce Bible truths.
A preschooler’s spiritual growth doesn’t stop when they leave the classroom. Parents, you are ultimately responsible for your child’s spiritual development. We want to partner with you to help you succeed in that role.
Well Child Policy
For the protection of your child as well as the other children, we ask that you not bring a child to church who appears to be ill. If your child has or has had in the last 24 hours any of the following symptoms, please do not bring to the Preschool Room.
* Fear * Vomiting *Diarrhea
* Croup * Any unexplained rash
* Pink Eye *Any skin infection
* Common cold, from onset through one week
* Any symptom of childhood disease such as scarlet fever, German measles, mumps, chicken pox or whooping cough.
If your child develops a fever or other symptoms of illness while he/she is in FBC Preschool, he/she will be isolated and you will be notified. If your child develops an infectious disease (measles, mumps, chicken pox, etc.) following a session in FBC Preschool, please contact the Preschool Director immediately. All medication must be administered by a parent.
Parents should indicate any allergies your child has at the time of arrival. For sanitation purposes, we request that you use disposable diapers at church. This helps eliminate the spread of germs. Cloth diapers and soiled clothing are not rinsed out. They will be returned to you in a plastic bag.
Sunday School meets each Sunday morning from 10:00-10:45. Please see the following list of rooms and teachers to find your child’s class. Our Sunday School teachers are well-trained volunteers who love God with all their heart and truly desire for our children to experience and respond to God’s love. We follow the public school’s guidelines for age groupings. Therefore, children who turn have turned three by September 1st of each year are promoted to our 3 & 4 year old class, etc.
Prelude Choir – 4-5 yrs. old – 6:00pm upstairs.
Mission Friends – 4-5 yrs. old – 6:45pm upstairs.